A Perfect Guide for a Do-It-Yourself Wedding
Wedding is a special event that is very close to our heart. www.diy-weddings.com will add more personalized feeling and gives an extra special touch to your special day. Nowadays, Do it yourself weddings are becoming popular.
Tips on DIY Ideas for Your Wedding
- Invitation cards: Right from making announcement of your wedding, you can add personal touch by making handmade cards. If you are going for e-invite, there are lots of websites available to design your own invitation cards.
- Floral crowns: Every bride wants a perfect floral crown as it gives a charmingly beautiful appearance. You can use a template instruction, add your own imagination and apply it to any combination of leaves and foliage. Yes, you are now ready with your own handmade crown which enhances your beauty as well as gives a satisfaction that it is handmade.
- Wedding bouquet: A wedding needs to be perfect from your wedding dress to the bouquet that you throw. You can make your own wedding bouquet and it is not as difficult as you might think. It is a great way to add your own touch to your wedding, with a bonus of saving your money. It is better not to select delicate flowers instead go for Roses, silk flowers and even tropical flowers gives an extraordinary setting
- Boutonniere: Making your own boutonniere for the groom gives a special feeling. It is always better to go for flower with a large head also go for flowers that compliment your wedding colors. After finishing boutonniere, spray water and place it in the sandwich bag. Before you start sealing, blow a puff of breath into the bag to keep airspace around it. Store the bag in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use them.
- Flower Centerpiece: A simple centerpiece can be created with a clear glass vase. It is also an easy way to create classic and beautiful centerpiece. Flowers with large blooms are suitable for this and especially roses. After finishing, keep them in a refrigerator to preserve the freshness for the big day.
- Bridal Bouquet Preserving: If you are like most brides who don’t want to let go their magical memories by preserving their bridal bouquet then plan accordingly. Dry the flowers and glue them to a mat or fabric. A long lasting reminder of your d day is ready.
- Vows and Speeches: One of the hardest things to do is writing your vows but this can be solved if you try to focus on your Groom to turn it to a magical one. Both bride and groom can add memories to their d day by giving killer speech. Writing and practicing can only help you with last mint nervousness.
Wedding is an emotional even and everybody wants it to be perfect. A correct planning and execution of plan in an organized way will really help you with managing your budget and last minute tensions. Starting from finding the right florist to place orders to preparing wedding speech needs to be planned well. In addition to all above, your wedding is made more emotional and extra special with all your do-it-yourself ideas.